Calendar - MyMusicStaff
How To Login and View Calendar
- Visit www.app.mymusicstaff.com to login to MyMusicStaff
- Login email: your email address
- Password: your mobile number
- To view calendar, click on the "Calendar" option on the side bar
- Or click the "Hamburger" menu button to view the options
- Click "View" to change to Day, Week, or Month view
- Change between days using arrows
How to Sync with you Phone/Calendar
Step 1: Sync calendar with your phone
- You can easily "Sync" this MyMusicStaff calendar to your iPhone/Google Calendar
- Click the purple colour "Arrow Sync Symbol" on top right corner
- Select which calendar you wish to sync to
Step 2: (Android/Google Calendar)
Set up for Google Calendar on your phone
- Go to "Settings"
- Select "Music Creators Underwood" or "Music Creators Calamvale"
- Toggle/Switch On the sync function
- Your schedule should take 5-10 minutes to sync with your phone
What Does The Icon in Calendar Means
1. Normal Lesson
- No special icon before student's name
- Normal Lesson
2. Cancelled Lesson
- Marked with a "X" icon,
- Student is not coming. This will be an empty spot.
- This is the new "AA".
- We will usually schedule other students at these spots so there's no gap.
3. Make Up Lesson
- Marked with a "recycle" icon
- This is a make up lesson
4. Normal Lesson + Extended Make Up Lesson
- Student having extra 15mins make up on top of their normal lesson
- The 15 mins Make Up lesson will show up separately
- If you have trouble setting it up, please contact our admin staffs;
- Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org